- Children are admitted to the Nursery class at the age of 3 years as on 30th Sept. of the relevant academic year and not more than 4 years.
- Since age is the only criteria for admission to the Nursery School, we follow it strictly. Overage and underage children are not considered for admission to Nursery.
- The admission form is made available at the school office on a scheduled date in the month of December on a payment of Rs. 300/- as processing charges
- Admissions are through lucky draw.
- Parents should submit the duly filled in form along with a Xerox copy of the child’s birth certificate, Caste certificate and Aadhar card to the school office on the stipulated date.
- Fees are to be paid in two installments, first term and second term as per schedule prescribed by the school.
RTE Students Eligibility :
- 25% seats are reserved for RTE students as per Government Directives.
- Seats will be reserved for children who fulfill the eligibility and age criteria as per Right of Children to free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act ,2009.
Sibling Admission Policy
- As per this policy we admit only one sibling of those children who have been or are the students of Bhavan’s school.
- Age criteria applies to the siblings as well.
- An incomplete form will be rejected.
- The admission is confirmed only after interaction with Headmistress and payment of fees.
- In certain cases the school reserves the rights to refuse admission.