Aims and Objectives
- The schools aims at imparting quality education (in English medium) for the all round development of the child.
- Providing a rich and stimulating environment to the children.
- Inculcate our culture in the minds of children by celebrating various Indian festivals.
- Developing good health habits.
- Train the child to be a usefully productive unit in this materialistic world, and at the same time rooted in India’s traditional culture & values; thus bringing a harmonious blend of the old and the new.
- Providing first hand experiences to the children which makes the learning process more enjoyable and meaningful.
- Blending of tradition and modernity, where children are equipped to assimilate whatever is new without being swept off from the values of life.
- To train the children not only to be a productive unit in today’s materialistic world but also to equip the child to assimilate whatever is good in the new, without being swept off from the values of life. Thus, bringing a harmonious blend of the old and the new.